Sunday 20 December 2015

DJsAm - The Musical Beast who give sleepless nights to all top DJ of North-East India.


Hi readers, wish everything going on well in track. In this article I bring something not usually happens in blogs. I bring one of the best musical beast of North-East India. He is a DJ yes you got it a Disk Jockey.He is better known as DJsAm. Behind every successful DJ Event of North-East he is the reason for that now a days.From Lower Assam to Upper Assam to Meghalaya to Arunachal to   Sikkim he is everywhere of North-East India, Ask every kid in the town who is their favorite just one name comes out of them is DJsAm. He is smooth playlist, he is cool enough to make girls fall instantly with his perfect style of playing, and he is inspiration for thousand of youngsters. One fine day we had some chit-chat about his life, ups-down, music & fun. I have penned down for your good read. Check it out below.
DJsAm Spinning

Me: Sam thank you for joining with the readers of youngmantras, so how are you?

DJsAm: I am smooth with the road out here. I am good & jolly.

Me: Sam first tells us why you choose to be DJ?

DJsAm: Ahhh, I don’t ever thought I would be a DJ. Well it happened in 2012. It was a turning point in my life. 2012 was best and worst for me. I had a troubled depressed life, Family troubles and little heart ache you know. I was getting depressed day after day. I was studying than at IDEMI, Mumbai. I was inquisitive and still I am with big web. But tragedy sucked and kind of bunked and lost my classes. Used to be alone, sometimes locked in the dark. Then came the music in my life, I used listen a lot of hardcore, hard trance, metal kind of genres of music, out of depression actually. While listening I would go through my whole life I found peace somewhere.  Then I tend to listen other peaceful and happy genres too like country, classic, uplifting trance.  The club tunes, the hip-hop, rap came after that. So in short I found peace in the music. So gave a thought, I love the music when I keep listening. It keeps me alive and jolly, why not make it a careere. And so, here I am a DJ.

Me: Wow that is really quite a nostalgic journey. So how you will define the profession DJ?

DJsAm: DJ means Disck Jockey. A DJ is a playlist with soul. Weaving and mixing the tunes with emotions of the crowd. All alive.

Me: Which city or Town of North-East India you love to wave your playlist most?

DJsAm: It is hard to tell. Guwahati is the main city in Nort-East India, so it is the hub, you have the diversity of music and loads of commerciality. Personally I love spinning in the hilly regions like Arunachal Pradesh, Shillong , Dimapur , Diphu, every kid in the town knows the music. They have the natural energy to dance and make the night go happy. I spinned up till 7 A.M in the morning there. I love them, and love to soon there mostly. In Assam it is kind of different. Lower Assam is challenging than upper Assam. Upper Assam tends to be acquainted with the club scene and lower Assam ready to have it all. We just need to spread it up.

Me: Sounds cool enough, Sam there are lots of Kids out there want to be DJ so maybe it will help them if you tell them what is needed to be a DJ?

DJsAm: Everyone will say music but I will say combination of Music, Network, Money, Online Presence, some Internet savvy brains, a long list supporters , a leader inside you, the managing aspect , knowledge of DJing history, and the never give up attitude. Let me elaborate some of these , Music is the foremost because DJing is all about music so you need to have bust knowledge of music, Network in a sense better you know people the better it helps you in the long run, if you have money you can buy the stage or create your own events, online presence is must now a days more than half of my own gigs are booked from people from facebook,. There will be time you know when everyone you know will against you or what you do, so you need a positive attitude to standby and go-on.

Me: How you define success?

DJsAm: (Laugh) It cannot measured dude, cannot be measured just like the beauty. Its the limit you perceive your success to be . There is no harm in it, but once you reach your limit you will want more. So there is no limit to success or it cannot be measured. It only what you perceive your success to be.

Me: Great, so let’s have some fun ask-tell game, what you say?

DJsAm: What I supposed to do?

Me:  Nothing just answers comfortably.

DJsAm: All right, I am ready with my guns blazing.

Me: Okay, so name three things you can’t live without?

DJsAm: My laptop, Internet & Mother Nature.

Me:  Name five things you never forget to take with you on your journey to play?

DJsAm: My Hard Disc (HDD), Chargers, A pair of T-shirts, a pair of Jeans and my mobile phone.

Me: Interesting, okay Sam, whom you will credit your success?

DJsAm: My failures.

Me: So philosophical, tell us if you have a wish to live a life of any music legend whose life you would love to live?

DJsAm: (Laugh) My own. I don’t compare myself with any of the legend & I don’t want to live any of their life either, I respect them but will live and create my own life.

Me: So self-sufficient.

DJsAm: Yeah, self-sufficient and self-satisfied.

Me: If there is a bag full of US$ and a high end DJ machine and you can take one only, which one you will take?

DJsAm: I will rather divide the money take a lot small modular DJ controllers.

Me: Finally any words towards your fans and music lover?

DJsAm: Music is meant for sharing. Spread the love and whenever you feel down plug in your head-phone and tune your favourite track. You would be happy, you did. Love you all.

Me: Thank you Sam for your valuable time. It’s nice to have you in the blog. Thank you so much. Wish you more success and good health.

DJsAm:  It is my pleasure. Keep Rolling, you have my regards.

Wish you love the interaction and wish this will help you in many ways. Thank you for tuning to Young Mantras. See you in next article. Be healthy & keep shining. Happy New Year in Advance.

In case your interest to hire him.
Facebook: DJsAm Call or Watsapp @ +91 97065 01699





No comments:

Post a Comment