Monday 19 October 2015

Releasing the zero budget hindi short film Soch - The Thought

Welcome to my blog once again. For sure you are here for the link of Soch - The Thought that's why I will not take much time of yours. I know you don't have that much time due to your busy schedule, do you know this time and business (busy-ness) for ourselves only brought us where? A place where there is no humanity, there is lack of personal communication, there is loads of ignorance,there is loads of selfishness. We don't have time look after others, don't have time to look around, don't have time to raise the voice against crime. We are on the way to office and there are bunch of goons beating a innocent people we don't stop because we are already late for the office. On the way to home at night there are some shit-headed people molesting a girl we never try to stop them even don't call the police because we are late for the home and our family members are waiting for us. Still we think we are human? Candle light march doesn't make us human after letting happen the same thing we are marching for! It's high time to reconstruct the humanity, to repair our soul , to fill the heart with feelings, we need to change the SOCH  (The Thought). My film is based on two different thought processes describing on a single plot. Wish my little work with amateur hands can make a difference. 
I want to review my own work because I think from my review you can find some answer of your question after watching it.
1. Technically there is little problem with the volume if you are watching it in you cell-phone without head-gear, you will find it little low without ear-phone. Why this happened? - I have edited the film and the PC was connected with woofer that was in the peak of the volume that's why I could not catch the standard volume. So I will recommend you to put the ear-phone on while you are watching it.  
2. In a scene - group of guys check-in the frame and within a few seconds they goes out of the frame. It looks little faster. Why this happened? - It was Friday noon time and being a Muslim I don't miss the Friday Prayer like every other Muslims, so we were running a little out of time. I decided to took the shots of that scene within two shots. I was not expecting it will look this much faster.

Anyway I have already consumed valuable times of yours. You can see the link below, click and watch. Put on ear-phone. Don't forget to feedback.


   



   

1 comment: